Class A Lead Driver
Employment Type: Full-Time
Excellent full-time opportunities are now available with White Line Systems! We are seeking safe, qualified, and customer-oriented candidates to join our team.
- Tues-Thurs relief driving, Fri AM to Portland, return Sat.
- $1300.00 per week.
White Line dedicated delivery work for qualified drivers who:
- Have at least 1 year of driving experience with a safe driving record and valid medical card.
- Can pass a background/drug test.
- Delivery experience, including the use of hand trucks and pallet jacks, is a plus!
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Fully Paid Orientation and Training.
- 6 Paid Holidays per year.
- Paid Vacation after the first year of employment.
- Medical & Dental Health Insurance coverage following 90 days of full-time employment.
- Paid weekly.
- New, full-service lease trucks and trailers.
- Operate Class A tractor-trailer.
- Maintain accurate hours of service logs in the E-log device.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections and communicate maintenance issues.
- Maintain a clean and orderly truck.
- Scan all deliveries and pick-ups.
- Collect paperwork and returns from the shipper and consignee.
- Report any defects, accidents, or violations.
- Communicate with management and dispatch daily.
- Valid Class A license.
- Positive attitude under stressful situations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional towards all employees and customer.
- Ability to successfully pass our driving test, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening.
- Pass medical requirements for a Class A driver.
- Fewer than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- No more than 1 preventable accident within the last 3 years.
- Verifiable work history.
- No DUI’s or alcohol/drug-related offenses within the last 3 years.
- Excellent driving and navigation skills.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
Loading some great jobs for you...