National Account Manager
US Drug Test Centers in Las Vegas, NV
- Industry: Accounting - Account Management
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $18.00 - 18.00 / Hour
US Drug Test Centers is a nationwide drug testing company with the Corporate Headquarters located in Las Vegas, Nevada . We have experienced exponential growth and currently have accounts in all 50 states – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love. We are looking for an exceptional individual with high energy and outstanding customer service skills to join our team as a National Account Manager.
The National Account Manager will handle phone calls, website orders and emails from potential customers seeking to purchase employer drug testing, individual drug testing and any other related drug testing and drug free workplace products or services. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of all products and services offered by US Drug Test Centers, including knowledge of Federal DOT Drug Testing, Non DOT Drug Testing, and drug-free workplace programs as well. This position plays an essential role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This position plays an essential role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Must be able to handle high call volume
- Must have advanced computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute
- Must be a team player
- Must be coachable and willing to learn
- Must be able to successfully multitask
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor, and the willingness to help at all times
- Must be willing to overcome objections
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients over the phone as well as other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
- Must be able to utilize different computer program simultaneously to obtain, verify, and accurately enter customer information in order to process orders.
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, a generous benefits package including health, vision, and dental, and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Serious applicants only:
We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Las Vegas, NV!