Account Set-Up Coordinator
US Drug Test Centers in Las Vegas, NV
- Industry: Administrative/Clerical - Administrative Support - General
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $18.00 - 18.00 / Hour
US Drug Test Centers is a nationwide drug testing company with the Corporate Headquarters located in Las Vegas. We have experienced exponential growth and currently have accounts in all 50 states – we have much to accomplish and need your help to make it happen! We believe our success begins with our highly qualified and motivated staff and we are searching for outgoing, driven individuals who are looking for a long-term career with a team they love.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with high energy and outstanding customer service skills to join our team as Account Set-Up Coordinator.
- General customer service, that includes handling phone calls or emails responding to client inquiries/requests in a timely, friendly & helpful manner
• Effectively communicate with multiple laboratories
• Gather all information necessary to successfully complete client account setup
• Assist with establishing any client specific protocols
• Pro-actively contact clients to ensure success of the program
• Train users on our mroresultsonline.com software portal
• Keep abreast of client changes, regulatory changes and SOP updates
• Communicate turnaround problems to management team as it relates to testing, problem resolution and completion of client request/s
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all US Drug Test Centers and client information
• Inbound Sales and order processing
• Assist with onboarding larger/key clients.
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong phone presence and experience handling large volume of inbound calls per day
- Exceptional telephone skills including script memorization and implementation
- Customer/Client Focus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to accurately and efficiently complete data entry
- Results Driven
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a sales/office environment while maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Ethical Conduct
- Team player- work effectively with others
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Able to receive and provide ongoing coaching, guidance, and constructive feedback
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications- Word, Excel, Google Docs
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 WPM (candidate will be required to complete a typing test if chosen for an interview)
• Minimum 2 years college (Preferred) Business Administration or relevant field
Experience in the drug testing industry a plus but not required.
Minimum 2 years business office experience
Expected Hours of Work:
• Full Time: Monday- Friday (8 hour shift between the hours of 5:00am-4:00pm)
Generous salary and benefits with endless opportunity for growth within the company.
Serious applicants only: We are looking for someone who wants a long-term career with significant professional and financial growth. This position is not ideal for someone just looking for a “job”. The sky is the limit in terms of company growth opportunities.
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Las Vegas, NV!