Medical Lab Technician - Clinical Laboratory
TRS Healthcare in Elko, NV
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Medical Technologist (MLS)
- Type: Full Time
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Medical Lab Technician that is licensed in NV to work in the specialty area of Clinical Laboratory.
- This is a 7 week assignment
- This is a 8 or 10 hour, flexible shifts shift
- The start date for this assignment is 04/20/2020
The Medical Lab Technician assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a MLT
- 1 year of recent experience specializing in Clinical Laboratory
- Current MLT license within the state of practice.
- Current Basic Life Support certification
About TRS Healthcare:
TRS Healthcare is a nurse-owned, staffing firm specializing in staffing across the United States since 1996. Our mission is to Comfort and Restore Lives Across the Nation. TRS is able to achieve this by partnering with incredible nurses who have a passion for patient care.
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Day one health insurance along with dental and vision
- All pre-contract costs covered we pay or reimburse for your compliance
- Industry-leading app and time entry technology
- Sign-on and Completion bonuses
- If you refer an RN to us, you and the nurse you refer will both receive $500 upon the completion of their contract!
- Licensure reimbursement
- Fully trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career
- Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States
Associated topics: ascp, medical lab science, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, mls, pathology, sterile processing technician, technician ii, technician iv, technician lab
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Elko, NV!