Technical Support Specialist - VO Technical Agent
OptimumCX in Sparks, NV
- Industry: Customer Service/Call Center - Help Desk
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $50,030.00 - 73,930.00 / Year*
Pay Range is 12.00-14.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Onsite position. Applicants must be located in the Reno/Sparks, Nevada area.
Technical Support Specialist - VO Technical Agent Job Description
Do you have a desire to start a new career path in IT but dont know where to take your first step? If you are lacking experience but have a burning desire to expand your knowledge in computers and tech this is the place for you. OptimumCX will provide you with all the tools and training you will need to kickstart your technical troubleshooting capabilities.
The Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent will provide exceptional customer service experience to small businesses currently defined as under 1000 monthly recurring revenue, located primarily in North America. This entry-level assistance will be to provide our Clients VoIP telephone customers. Able to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help the customer install applications and programs on their VoIP telephones.
The Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring VoIP telephone systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use phone, email and chat applications to give customers quick resolutions to issues they encounter with their systems. All troubleshooting tickets must be accurately entered our Clients Salesforce, CRM application. Case submissions are via Web Portal and or Client Internal Escalations. Telephone (Inbound, Outbound, and Transfers) should define a percentage of each and what calls are considered transfers, chat VO Technical Agent take chat.
To excel at the Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent position, you should be a natural helper, enjoy assisting people with technical issues and are able to explain technical details in a simple matter of fact manner. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical issues.
Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent Primary Job Functions:
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configurations
- Ask customer targeted open-ended questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk the customer through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until their technical issue has been resolved
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the customer
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate technical solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged into the appropriate data base
- Able to prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with the customer to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Able type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Customer Service Experience 1-2 years
- Punctuality (Good Attendance)
- Professional Demeanor
- Computer Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to provide responses to customers with little technical knowledge
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong reading and comprehension skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to multitask
- Solid experience in problem solving and resolution skills
- Able to work in a fast pace call center environment
- Full time work hours
- Paid training
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
- Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions
- Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive work days
- Ask about our exciting new on site market and how you can receive lunch on us
The Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time, constantly operates a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed.
This job description is not intended as a contract of employment, OptimumCX, LLC is an at will employer which means; the employer may terminate the employment relationship with an employee at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice. At the same time an employee may end their employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or notice.
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time; this description reflects managements assignment of
essential job functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This Technical Support Specialist/VO Technical Agent job description may be subject to modification and/or change at any time.
Associated topics: assist, assistance, front desk, help desk, information technology support, patient, support analyst, support specialist, technical support, technical support specialist
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!