FRONT OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE
Employment Type: Full-Time
Eastern Medical/Dental Clinic in Las Vegas, Nevada Health Centers is looking for an enthusiastic, well rounded Front Office Representative that adapts well to change.
The Front Office Representative performs all front desk activities and ensures completion of necessary paperwork while following all confidentiality and quality management policies.
- High school diploma, GED equivalent, or two years medical/dental front office experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to operate computer operating systems
- Ability to read, write, and calculate mathematical figures
- Greets clients and patients
- Answers phone and takes messages
- Schedules patients office visit
- Addresses patient questions or concerns
- Insures patient confidentiality and complies with HIPAA requirements
- Ensure that patients fill out appropriate forms and checks for accuracy
- Obtains current identification such as; copies of drivers license, insurance card and pertinent
- Verifies insurance eligibility and calculate a sliding scale fee
- Enters registration information into computer for new patients
- Files registration documents in medical record according to policy and procedures
- Communicates appropriate policy and procedure which includes; patient payment policy
- Refers patients to eligibility/financial workers if available and necessary
- Checks for outstanding balances and encourages payment or directs patient to billing office to make payment arrangements
- Follow appropriate patient walk-in process
- Coordinates paper flow issues with the clinic team
- Collects patient payments at the time of visit
- Ensures that daily logs balance
- Completes deposit slip, reconciles cash collected to cash-on-hand daily
- Discusses account balance with patients; collect for past due payments or directs patient to billing office when applicable
- Locks and secures cash at end of day
Loading some great jobs for you...