Employment Type: Full-Time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in Electrical and Instrumentation, project management and possess a strong approach to safety.
- Reporting to the managers about the status of the day-to-day activities.
- Day-to-day preventative maintenance jobs as per the instructions from the supervisor.
- Make transformer connections, splice and terminate high voltage cables.
- Installation of fiber optic cable.
- Troubleshooting of break down as and when required.
- Understand PLC control logic and instrumentation interfaces and follow proper procedures for PLC loop checks and troubleshooting.
- Perform testing and calibration of instrumentation.
- Perform motor and circuit calculations.
- Comply with state and federal health safety regulations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
The qualified Electrical and Instrumentation Technician will have the following requirements:
- 2-4 years experience in the field or related field.
- Ability to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions.
- Skill in effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to evaluate and implement new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet ongoing needs of the organization.
Loading some great jobs for you...