Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplishedmedical staff, Southern Hills Hospitalprovides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatricemergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs forages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary StrokeCenter, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care andsuperior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patientexperience.
Position: EVS Aide - Full Time
Cleans all areas of the hospital according to policies and procedures, performs all
assigned task in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the
Environmental Service Department. Follows all the infection control practices including
hand hygiene techniques, standard precautions and isolation precautions.
Duties (included but not limited to):
* Should include age specific competencies
* Basic computer skills
* Guide on functions under (Nurse Practice Act)
* Compliance with policies/procedures and protocols
* Use of the chain of command and providing job related input in the work environment
* Patient/Family interaction, expectations related to customer impact
* Meeting compliance expectations in ones job duties
* Being up to date skills wise
* Takes part in job related problem solving
* Utilization and treatment of company equipment and materials
Note: Please complete the online assessment that was sent to your e-mail upon submission of your employment application. If you do not see this in your regular, e-mail please check your spam folder.
* Two-years of Acute Care Hospital EVS experience
* : Not required