Iconic. Approachable. Connected. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day at Janie and Jack. We set ourselves apart with outstanding quality and great care to every detail, from our clothing to our customer service to the people we work with. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
At Janie and Jack, we know our sales leadership teams are a big part of our success. We look for talented people who have a passion for fashion and can meet the unique needs of each of our retail locations while feeling empowered to make the Janie and Jack shopping experience as sweet as it can be for our customers. Our Lead Sales Specialists are key holders and a vital part of the Janie and Jack family.
What You'll Do
Our Lead Sales Specialist models exemplary selling skills and promotes an environment which invigorates people to do their best. You'll coach and inspire the sales team to meet daily goals and provide support to the management team. You are obsessive about creating a store environment focused on our customer and provide an engaging and convenient shopping experience for everyone.
Our Lead Sales Specialist Candidate
* Is friendly, genuine, helpful and optimistic and is always smiling
* Delights in curating outfits and sharing fashion knowledge with customers
* Loves to sell and always knows the latest trends
* Is a role model on the sales floor and in all they do
* Achieves all sales goal and coaches the team to do the same
* Implements visual and merchandising strategies
* Jumps into any activity as needed to support the business
* Shares feedback, ideas, and insights we want to know what you think!
* Recognizes and rewards team members
* Is compassionate, considerate and cares about their team
What You'll Bring
* A passion for fashion and a love of selling
* 1-3 years retail sales experience with supervisory experience (preferred)
* Experience in specialty retail/apparel (preferred)
* Experience working with children (preferred)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company
* Ability to process information and operate store systems accurately
* Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
* Be at least 18 years old
What Makes You Stand Out
* Inspire and coach team members
* Exceptional customer service
* Outstanding and communication skills
* Optimistic problem-solving skills
* Results driven
Why You'll Love Working With Us
* The Productso good, you'll be using your employee discount more than you probably should
* The Peopleask anyone who works herewe have incredible people on our team
* The Experienceyou'll enjoy a rewarding career at a respected children's brand Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.