Findlay RV Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Findlay RV is a premier rv dealership in Southern Nevada. We're seeking experienced RV Technicians to support booming service business. We understand the great demand for veterans in this industry.
Our organization enjoys meeting new challenges every day.
We are dedicated to addressing the wants, needs and requirements of today’s consumer.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to the customer, as well as the communities we serve.
We have deep roots in each of our markets and our employees are an extension of our core values every day.
- HIGH volume shop – plenty of scheduling perks
- Competitive Compensation starting $24-$30 DOE and certifications
- Paid Vacations
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid training
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Preferred RVIA certified
- CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Clean driving record
Loading some great jobs for you...