Findlay Lincoln - Service Advisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Findlay Lincoln is seeking an organized and detailed Service Advisor/ Consultant.
Ford or Lincoln experience a plus.
Service Advisor/ Consultant Responsibilities
- Greeting customers promptly.
- Obtaining customer and vehicle information.
- Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer.
- Determining and recommending needed maintenance based on age, mileage and history of vehicle.
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts.
- Establish and communicate a follow up time.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently.
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on every repair order.
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers.
- Maintain excellent Customer Service through clear communication and interaction with all clients.
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
- Display and Practice exceptional attitude toward Clients and Team Members.
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization.
- Personal and professional integrity.
Loading some great jobs for you...