- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $79,100.00 -168,030.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Responsibilities and Duties
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Eastern Nevada
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- 40 Hours Guaranteed
- 13+ Weeks
- Target Start: June 10th, 2019
Physical Therapist / Therapy (PT) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- SNF Experience Preferred
- NV License
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Associated topics: clinician, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.