A Nevada-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active NV state license for this position. The assignment schedule will consist of day, night, and swing shifts.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NV state license needed
- Schedule: Day, night, and swing shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- No mandatory procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, msg, nebo, novi, plastic, procedures, surgery plastic, ucsf