Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their \"Most Trustworthy Companies\" list and rated as America's Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened an exclusive Regional Sales Manager career opportunity.
The position of Regional Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting and maintaining association, corporate, government and city-wide convention market segment accounts located in the Southwest territory, as directed for maximum hotel room, food & beverage and gaming revenue. The off-peak/shoulder seasons and mid-week business are the targeted opportunity periods where sales goals will be derived.
* Develop and execute an annual sales plan related to assigned territory and market segments, including budgets estimates, quarterly goals and activities.
* Solicit and maintain appropriate market segment prospects and clients.
* Develop and build accounts with prospective clients to increase room-night utilization at targeted room rates and need periods.
* Responsible for tracking/tracing accounts, contract documents and correspondence.
* Attend RSCVA meetings,special events and other meetings as needed.
* Host incoming FAMs and site inspections.
* Travel out of town to attend market segment meetings, trade shows and other promotions.
* Analyze various industry publications, reports and current market trends to create new marketing strategies and plans and make recommendations to the Director of Convention Sales.
* Maintain a positive work environment by conducting all communication with clients, prospects, colleagues, co-workers and supervisors in a professional, friendly, cooperative and helpful manner.
* Provide management with weekly tracking and sales reports for projects, meetings and daily activities.
* Develop and execute telemarketing and e-mail solicitations and promotions.
* Participate in community events, special events, etc. as assigned.
* Listen to client challenges, and tactfully use excellentcustomer service skills to solve these challenges.
* Assist in special marketing projects as assigned by department director.
* Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team as well as other departments to create efficiencies and strategies to increase sales revenues and enhance sales programs.
* Process all inquiries related to assigned market segments.
* Conduct pre-convention meetings to coordinate related catering/convention services, transportation, advertising and other services.
* Develop and maintain a broad network of meetings and convention industry decision-making contacts.
* Trade show and presentation experience
* Effective plan building skills
* Strong sales abilities
* Excellent public relations and customer service skills
* Efficient organizational skills
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent public speaking skills
* Effective team building skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ethical business practices
* Ability to travel approximately 35% of total time
* Professional appearance and attire
EducationCollege preferredAdditional experience a plus:Previous sales experience requiredHotel sales experience preferredLicense/Permits:Valid Nevada Driver's LicensePolice Work Card issued by City of Reno Police Department
Associated topics: director of sales, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader, territory manager