Entry Level Customer Experience Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Full Time / Entry Level Customer Experience Associate
The ideal candidate is competitive, ambitious, competent and eager in their pursuit of excellence. This is not just a job. It's a meaningful career that will allow you to not only make a difference in customers lives but in your own life. Through hard work, dedication and commitment this entry level position can and will turn into a role with more responsibility and more money. We reward hard work, so all promotions are based on individual performance.
At Alpha Marketing Strategies we are GROWING rapidly. We focus on our customers and Clients, which is making it possible to triple in size, and open 2 additional locations by the end of 2020.
- Provide exceptional service throughout the customers experience
- Communicate effectively with each and every customer to discover their needs or wants
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Identify a sale and then close the sale
Why join our team?
- Team Building Events like Karaoke Night, BBQs, Winery Trips, Rock Climbing, Etc
- On site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events (Big Brother Big Sister, local charities and Red Cross)
- Travel for regional and national conferences
- Taxable expenses
Benefits of working with Alpha Marketing Strategies:
- Full Training
- FUN work environment
- Travel possibilities
- ADVANCEMENT Opportunities
- Pay growth
- Hands-on training Program
- 4-year degree OR a background in sales, team lead, retail, marketing, or customer service
- Team Mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communications Skills
- Great Attitude
- Customer Service Experience
- Powerful work ethic
- Optimistic attitude
- Strong can-do mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Energetic personality
Loading some great jobs for you...