The Artist II will join our team-oriented group of creative in the Game Development Department. The ideal candidate will be required to work a group of artists to create the next highly-engaging and innovative slot games from start to finish. Responsibilities
- Creating digital character paintings/illustrations, compositions/layouts, logos, UI elements.
- Actively participating and offering creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check *Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals. AGS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Portfolio required.
- Local applicants encouraged, or willing to relocate on own
- 3-5 years Professional Job Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in art/sequential art or equivalent.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas (produce concept sketches and quick concept edits).
- Design and create overall look and feel for projects.
- Create art assets from game concept through production, testing and hand-off.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment of a fast-growing company.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to take and give constructive feedback.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop.
- Basic animation knowledge.
- After Effects, Maya and Unity skills/knowledge are pluses.
- Casino Industry experience is a huge plus.